Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

25 Temmuz 2017 Salı

I Am Sorry Messages for Girlfriend

There is hardly anyone who does not argue with my girlfriend firstly I think that today I have compiled the most beautiful apology and amnesty messages for you today with respect to your girlfriend who will see these messages again. 

 
1 - Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?

2 - You know how I love it when you pout, but not when you’re truly hurt. What kills me is this being all my fault. I am so sorry. I’ve booked us a vacation to Vegas. I hope I can make it up to you.

3 - With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you.

4 - I am waiting for you to forgive me, i know i have done wrong and i want to make it up to you. I am really sorry. Please forgive me.

5 - My inaction has led to us being hurt. I want you to accept my apology. It’s all my fault. Forgive me. I love you, and that’s all that matters now.

6 - I am sorry for being jealous. It’s just that I’m afraid of losing the best thing to have ever happened to me.

7 - I will wait for your to the eternity if that’s what it takes to earn your forgiveness.
Sorry dear. I understand my mistake.

8 - I want us to be together again, that is why I am sending you this apology message. I am very sorry for what happened. Hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I love you and I’ll always will.

9 -  I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.

10 - Your bitterness is something i can not stand. Please forgive me for my mistakes and let us continue our sweet relation again.

11 - I have been acting like jerk rockstar and I drove you away. I am sorry my love, I know this ain’t the movies and it’s not cool losing touch with you. Forgive me. Please answer my messages.

12 - I took for granted, all our smiles, laughs and memories. I promise I’ll never do it again, because they mean the world to me. I am sorry.

13 - I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. In a relationship, it’s normal to encounter some misunderstandings but in my part, it’s me who wants to ask for an apology. I’m sorry and I will not hurt you again. I love you!

14 - You are my strength, yet you are angry to me. I feel very weak and exposed. Please accept my deepest apologies and let us unite again. We are not meant to be apart.

15 - I’m sorry. Please do not ignore me. I just want to see you and make it all up to you. You are the best girl I have ever known . I don’t want to lose you. I love you.

16 - Regret, heartbreak and sadness, have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down, but I promise to erase your frowns.

17 - They say that everything happens for the best. This small fight of ours made me realize your worth to me. I don’t ever want to fight you again. I love you so much and i am very very sorry. Please forgive me.

18 - I am so sorry my darling, I do not know what went through my head that day, I should have never made such a jealousy scene, if I acted that way is because I am only afraid of losing your love. I am a fool to be suspicious of you and now that you are away you do not know how much I miss you. Please forgive me my princess.

19 - Now you know. You have to apologize to your girl in order for her to give you another chance. We hope that these messages you can use to apologize to her will be of great help to you. Best of luck!

20 - My shortcomings are in the red, and I goofed too. I’m sorry my dear. How about dinner for two?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder