Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

4 AÄŸustos 2017 Cuma

Funny Good Night SMS & Jokes

Hello friends today we have compiled the funniest, most funny, good night messages and words. I hope you read it with appreciation, and share it with your friends. Follow us for the most beautiful messages ever.


1 - Everyone sleeps at some point and as you sleep at this point remember this true and valid point to you my heart will forever point my love for you remains on point sweet dreams hope you got the point

2 - Go 2 bed, Off d light, Out of tension, Dreams come true, Sounds Sleeping, Awake early, Have a beautiful tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT
good night messages funny
3 - Another day ends and
we look forward 2 a new day
with great anticipation.

But a true friendship never ends
whatever the passage of time.
Good Night dear friend.

4 - The biggest things for
     my life are my friends,
     they are always with me.
     Good night my sweet friends.

5 - are chand taaro...
zara inko ek laat maro....
bistar se inko neeche utaro......
karo inke saath fight.....
kyu ki ye janab so gaye hai bina bole...
GOOD NIGHT

6 - Since ur eyes are looking tired.
Let ur eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams..
GOOD NIGHT !

7 - I knew you were the very one for me when this started. Now I am reaping the fruit of that belief! I will love you a lifetime. Good night!
comic good night messages

8 - My all friends are my super heroes,
     because they are with me in every condition.
     I will never forget them. Good Night my friends.

9 - Wash ur fce nd wash ur feet!
Now itz time 2 fall aslep.
U rs eyes r weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shll b nice nd sweet.
Good Night..

10 - In silent night when I wish my friends
    then I close my eyes and put my hand
    on my heart and remember good moments
    which i spent with them...
    good night my all sweet friends

11 - Bindas sone ka, Rapchik sapne dekhne ka, Bhoot ko nahi dekhne ka, Bole to….. Aina nahi dekhne ka, Aur chadar odh ke fultus so jane ka, Bole to Good Night!


12 - Don’t ever give up when u r down,
it doesn’t matter if u fall many times,

just remember that each time u fall,
i’ll never let u reach the ground,
trust me, i will always be around.

Good Night!!!
good night funny jokes
13 - I knew you were the very one for me when this started. Now I am reaping the fruit of that belief! I will love you a lifetime. Good night!


14 - Moon is shining so bright
       I prey god that my friends achieved
      all things in their life good night friends.

15 - Good night my friend.
      I wish you sweet dreams
      and peaceful night.
      You are the power of me...

16 - Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night

17 - Wash ur face and wash ur feet!
Now itz time 2 fall aslep.
U rs eyes r weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shll b nice nd sweet.
Good Night..
gud night pics
18 - Never blame a day in ur life.
Good days give u happiness.
Bad days give u experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
good night.

19 - By this message I wish my friend
       a good night sleep. As the stars fill up
       the night sky twinkling, se as your sleep
       be filled up by lovely dreams.
       Good night friends.

20 - Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder