Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

3 AÄŸustos 2017 PerÅŸembe

I Love You Messages for Boyfriend



1 - I love the tender kisses that we share.

2 - Every moment we have spent together till now has been lovely. But I promise that our best has not come yet. I LOVE YOU.

3 - I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because  I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
i love message for boy friend
4 - The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

5 - If I am passive sometimes, I am sorry. I just do not know how to be sweet to you. Can you teach me?

6 - At times I used to wonder how it has happened in my life, how I met you in my life. The turning point in my life is meeting you.

7 - Just thought you should know that you are awesome.

8 - It is not a fact that love is boundary-less. My love for you has boundaries in your heart so that no other can come inside. I Love You.

9 - Every day with you is Valentine. I do not have to wait for Feb.14 just to let you feel special.

10 - You are the reason why I am glowing with happiness.

11 - If you are cheese, then I am a mouse, so I nibble you bit by bit. If you are milk, then I am a cat, so I drink you sip by sip. But still, if you would be a mouse the I would love to be a cat, so I eat you piece by piece. I Love You so much, my love.
beautiful love messages boy friend
12 - You know more about me than I know about myself, I feel so comfortable with you dear.

13 - It amazes me that you've seen me at my best and my worst and you love me anyway.

14 - I love you for letting me use your sweater whenever I feel cold.
But hugging me would do.
Lots of loving sweetheart.

15 - I commit myself to you for your single smile, for your warm touch and your sweet kiss.

16 - In case you didn't already know, I'll be loving you always and forever.

17 - My heart raises thousands of questions, why am I missing you, why am I thinking of you, why am I  messaging you and so on, whatever may be the question, the only answer from me for any of these question is I LOVE YOU.
i love you messages
18 - You are not just an ordinary person in my life, you are more than that, you are my friend, well-wisher, mentor, and lover, beyond that you are the person for my life.

19 - You are the best part of my life, and I feel so free and comfortable while you are with me. All I know is that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I Love You.

20 - Ladies are hard to understand,
yet you understand me.
Your friends must be so proud of you!
Good night!

21 - This message is only little words, and words can not express my love to you. I love you my dear.

22 - I feel something in my heart, It’s like a little flame, Every time I see you, This flame lights up, This flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!
love messages for boy friend
23 - You’re the firm wall that hinders all the hazards that might attack me.
You are such a strong and brave man, that’s why I love you.

24 - Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

25 - You are the center of my world and for that, I am thankful every single day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder