Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

20 Temmuz 2017 Perşembe

Best 20 Romantic Love Messages and Wishes









1 - How a changed man I've been since I met you. Now my life has changed for good. I laugh More,
I give More, I eat more and I feel so loved just because of you my love.

2 - Love SMS – I Wanna Be With You Every Day, Every Moments!.

3 - Love Poems – My love for you is like a sweet symphony!

4 - It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.

5 - Love me just the way I am, and I'll cherish you just the way you want. Take me as your dream man and I'll make your dreams come true.

6 - Miss You – I Could Never Learn As To How To Stop Missing You.

7 - If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.

8 - Love Sayings – Love Someone.. Not Because, They Give You What You Need…

10 - Baby, I'm sorry to disturb you. But this is so urgent and I want you to send me your picture. I'm playing cards with my friends and I lost my queen.

11 - Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.

12 - Broken Heart Messages – Another Sunset And Another Day Without U..

13 - Birthday messages for that special someone in your life..

14 - From random laughs to random kisses, our love has put me in a blissful state of randomness that I never want to come out of. I love you.

15 -  If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words I Love You coming out with every single one. I am literally living for you, and only you. I love you.

16 - I think it is an insult to call you my boyfriend. You are the guy to whom I’ve submitted my mind, body and soul. I love you.

17 - We may be two twenty something year olds, but our deep love feels like it is centuries old. I love you.

18 - Your love is as influential as a drug, as soothing as the spring, as sweet as a honeycomb, as high as the sky, as gracious as the lilies and as real as YOU. I love you.

19 - Out of a billion people in the population, I've chosen one person to love, one person to cherish, one person to protect and one person to stand up for. I've chosen you not because you were a choice from many, but because you are one in a million. I love you.

20 - How a changed man I've been since I met you. Now my life has changed for good. I laugh More,
I give More, I eat more and I feel so loved just because of you my love.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder