Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

16 Ağustos 2017 Çarşamba

Cute Romantic Love SMS


Hi friends, I want to enter the direct topic. We all have a love with the province in our heart, and sometimes we can not find words to express this love, the best love messages we have come up with for those moments in our content. 

love messages hindi

1 - This is a fact. Someone who truly loves and adores you, will not just tell you how they feel. Instead, they will go out of their way to show you that they love you. I hope you see the signs that I love you.

2 - Explaining to you how much and why I love you, would be like me describing how water tastes. It's impossible.

3 - This is my love for you. To give you the best things I can afford, to afford you the best time I can spare and to share my life with you, asking nothing in return.

4 - I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changed when I met you.

5 - Your love is as influential as a drug, as soothing as the spring, as sweet as a honeycomb, as high as the sky, as gracious as the lilies and as real as YOU. I love you.

6 - My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

7 - I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am, and all that I will ever be.
love quotes
8 - Out of a billion people in the population, I've chosen one person to love, one person to cherish, one person to protect and one person to stand up for. I've chosen you not because you were a choice from many, but because you are one in a million. I love you.

9 - Baby, my arms will hold you when you are weak. My eyes will find you charming in your worst appearance, my heart will love you more even when you are most vulnerable. I will be true to you when everybody walks away because I love you.

10 - Looking back I’m glad I chose you
Looking ahead I’m grateful I’ll be spending my future with you
Nothing compares with my commitment to you
My everything my better half my boo I love you

11 - I never ever thought I'd like you this much and I never planned to have you on my mind this often.

12 - Without you I’m a lone ranger
Without you it’s like I’m sleeping in a manger
Without you is risky it’s like danger
Without you even to myself I feel like a stranger

13 - I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

14 - If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
romantic love sms
15 - My decision to love you is certain
Of our relationship I promise to be a good captain
I love you the way you are no complain
You are sweet to me like fried plantain
I love you in ways more than my mind can contain

16 - You take my breath away
Like the blessings of God take curses away
I can’t go away
Like a tattoo I can’t be washed away
I’ll be in disarray
My life without you could fade away
I’ll love you all the way no going away

17 - My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

18 - There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.

19 - I’d still choose you
However much I feel hurt by you
I’ll still love you
However hard it gets I can’t leave you
For reasons beyond me I just love you I do

20 - So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.
love wishes
21 - Words aren't enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.

22 - Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.

23 - When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

24 - Since the time I’ve met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile all the more, just because I have you, my life is a better place.

25 - You are IN my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be IN my house right now.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder