Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

12 AÄŸustos 2017 Cumartesi

Beautiful Vallentines Day Messages



1 - God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

2 - Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U...?

3 - Even though you are my Valentine by default because you are my wife, I want you to know that you still give me those 5th-grade Valentine's Day feelings.

4 - You've always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you've made on my life.
Happy Valentine's Day!

5 - I know I say it all the time, and I hope it doesn't lose it's meaning with you because I really do love you.

6 - If you ask me how much I love you, count the stars! It is as countless and endless like them!

7 - I am extremely blessed to have you as my wife and my Valentine. I appreciate all that you are and do. You are easy to love and a beautiful person. That's why I want you as my Valentine.

8 - You are my rock through all the bad times,
The most beautiful waterfall in all the good times,
My Friend, My Love, My All.
You are the most amazing part of waking up every morning,
I love you, with every beat of my heart and every breath I take.
Thank you for being in my life and my world.

9 - I’m glad you have me as your boyfriend, because now I know you’ll be loved the way you should be for Valentine’s Day.

10 - We've had some great Valentine's Days together, and I am looking forward to many more. I'll stop getting you lingerie by the time we're in our 80's. Not because you won't look good, I just can't take the risk of a heart attack from the excitement.
vallentine day messages
11 - But a special way to make you know how much I need and love you so.
So I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything special for you Valentine.
Except one thing you've heard and know that the words really live in the love that we show.
So these words are special and you know they're true when I say the words from me to you...
I love you!

11 - I love you more with each day. I can see you even when my eyes are closed and I can feel our love deep within my heart. I love you with every ounce of my being. Happy Valentine's Day to my one true love.

12 - Happy Valentine's Day! No seriously, cause if you're not happy, I sure as hell won't be.

13 - Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
This is a message is to let you know that you are thought of always.
May God give you everything you wish for.

14 - My love for you gives me joy and pure happiness and I never thought I could ever be so lucky. Happy Valentine's Day baby!

15 - I didn't want to sleep on the couch this Valentine's Day, so I got you a great gift from Amazon.

16 - Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

17 - I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
18 - What are some beautiful things you've enjoyed together that remind you of her?
love messages
19 - If a day had 36 hours i'd spend 12 picking u flowers,
If we had 48 life would surely be great,
And if it was 72, I'd climb a mountain just to tell the world i love you,
But...all we have is 24, Which means i'll keep the message short,
And simply spend every precious hour with you,
Today n forever.
I really love u Amaan from da bottom of my heart.
Plz never ever misunderstand me.
I love u n want 2 spend rest of my life with u.

20 - It is love when we think about each other every single moment despite being miles apart. We resides in each other’s heart.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder