Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

20 Temmuz 2017 PerÅŸembe

Best 25 Whatsapp Status Messages


1 - Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

2 - Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

3 - When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No one says I'm fantastic.

4 - Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

5 - That moment when a question on a test is so hard that even your inner voice is like "F*ck this shit lets work at McDonald's".

6 - The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.

7 - Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').

8 - They say: Don't drink and drive. Well, yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a bad@ss.

9 - They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.

10 - You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

11 - Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?

12 - You're already a successful personal. The things we take for granted someone else is praying for.

13 - Had a really great 'Night Out' last night, according to my police report.

14 - If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.

15 - I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

16 - Yes I am smiling and you're not the reason anymore.

17 - When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.

18 - A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.

19 - Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.

20 - Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

21 - Taking revenge is wrong...very very wrong.. But very very fun.

22 - The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

23 - The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.

24 - There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

25 - Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile.. Smile please!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder