Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

21 Temmuz 2017 Cuma

Best 20 Funny Whatsapp Status



The funniest and funny WhatsApp status & words we have compiled for you, I hope you like it, thank you for choosing us.


1 - My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

2 - I’m pretty sure the whole “ladies first” thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

3 - Fact: Ph on silent mode- 10 Missed call..Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!

4 - If money grew on trees, then girls would be dating monkeys..!

5 - It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper.

6 - Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …

7 - Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up…

8 - I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.

9 - Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality..

10 - Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

11 - A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!

12 - I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!

13 - Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. & Boys use photoshop to show their creativity…

14 - You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it ..

15 - Don’t get a man(\woman) ,get a dog …they are loyal and they die sooner.

16 - Attitude is like a underwear Don’t show it just wore it

17 - Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???

18 - I talk to myself often that way I ensure I am talking to better class of people.

19 - Drunk people run on Red Light…, Normal people wait for them to turn green.!

20 - Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder