Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

21 Temmuz 2017 Cuma

Love Status for Whatsapp



Hello friends again with you in another writing today we share your love words and situations for the most beautiful WhatsApp I hope you like and like to thank you for following me.



1 - “I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with u.”

2 - Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.

3 - If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.

4 - Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!

5 - Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl

6 - Ki Hoya Je Tere Nal Larda Ha !! Pyaar V Ta Kamliye Tnu Hi Krda Ha!

7 - No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!

8 - I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.

9 -  Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.

10  - THE ONLY THING MORE PAINFUL THAN BEING AN ACTIVE FORGETTER IS TO BE AN INERT REMEMBERER.

11 - Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi

12 -  -If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you’re definitely in Love…

13 - You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.

14 - I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

15 - My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never in Life…

16 - “The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they’re already looking at u.”

17 - I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

18 - “I love my life because it gave me u I love you because u are my life.”

19 - My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

20 - Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder