Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

21 Temmuz 2017 Cuma

Cute Good Night Text and Messages

Good nice day my friends how are you I hope you are in this sharing the best of the best good night messages for you in one place I hope you like.


1 - The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night

2 - Every night you are particularly beautiful, your stunning hair surrounds you like a nimbus, I just want to look at your beauty, but, for now, all I can do is to send you this SMS and my admiration. Good night.

3 - Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!

4 - I am looking at the beautiful moon and thinking about that night when I gave you the first kiss, it was one of the best days of my life because it meant the start of our sweet love story, have a good night my girlfriend.

5 - You are sleeping now, and I am thinking of you. You are a wonderful person and a beautiful girl, I’m really happy that I have met you! Good night.

6 - My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.

7 - The sun rose and set today - like every other day
But no one knows my world has stopped.
It will move only when we meet again tomorrow. Good night my love!

8 - I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night.

9 - I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!

10 - I want to be the girl you can’t go to sleep without thinking about and you can’t go a day without loving.

11 - Do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! ‘good night’

12 - Close your eyes, imagine a wonderful garden, where roses are blooming and the air is filled with their scent, it is our refuge and each night I wait for you there. Sweet dreams.

13 - I went to bed tonight but felt that something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Night!

14 - You’ll be the last think I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.

15 - A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

16 - When I go to sleep hugging my pillow I imagine it is you. Someday I will have the privilege of sleeping next to you, for now I will settle for dreaming about you every night. I love you so much.

17 - But when I go to bed thinking of you, that’s when you know I’ve gone to bed glad!

18 - At night, a person particularly keenly feels his loneliness or happiness, thanks to you I always feel that I live life to the fullest. Good night, my love.

19 - At this moment 3.7 million people are sleeping, 2.3 million are falling in love, 4.1 million are eating & only one sweet person in the whole world is reading this message!! Good night!

20 - Often we both suffer from insomnia, it is because we fall sleep in separate beds. I want to be with you always, good night.


21 - I started counting one star in the sky for each reason I love you…Then I ran out of stars and I realized the reasons are infinite.

22 - Dreams are like stars. You may not be able to touch them but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. So believe in your dreams!

23 - As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet dreams & Good Night.

24 - My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.

25 - Night Is A Nice Gift, So Open The Gift By Closing Your Eyes You Will See The Another Wonderful World Waiting For You… Enjoy It With Sweet Dreams…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder