Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

20 Temmuz 2017 PerÅŸembe

Best 20 Good Nice Day Messages






1 - My dear,
Every sun rise gives us a new hope in life,
A new day to start afresh and strive,
So, I wish you have a great day ahead!


2 - A bright new day is knocking at the door,
To welcome your day with joys galore.
Its waiting for you with open arms and heart,
Give your day a brilliant fresh start.

3 - Today is the day to set your goals,
Today is the day to play your role.

Today is the day to move the right way,
And grab the opportunity in every single way.

Today is the way to make the world proud,
Of everything you do to move the silver cloud.

Today is the day to embrace happiness,
With love, smiles and little tenderness.

4 - I Want To Be The Reason Why
You Smile Every Morning, I
Want To Be The Reason For
The Happiness In Your Heart,
The Spring In Your Step And
The Song On Your Lips.
Have A Great Day Ahead!

5 - The breeze on your face,
The sun brightens the sky,
Look up and high,
Coz its start of another lovely day,
Have a good day!


6 - Each day gives us an opportunity
To make the best of times,
To unleash our hidden potentials,
To advance on our path,
To carve a nice in everything we do
To trust, believe and have faith
And have a shinning tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day ahead

7 - Just thinking about you makes me feel like tackling the world. You are the reason I take vitamins with my toast and coffee. Have a great day!


8 - Good morning! I wanted to remind you to take my love with you today as you face the weather. It and an umbrella are all you need to keep warm and dry.



9 - Morning is like a blank page,
Fill in with your colors and imagination,
Wish you have a lovely morning,
And a good day!


10 - New day means new desire,
It will only take you higher,
Missing you a lot in the morning,
Coz you are the best thing,
In my life,
Have a good day!


11 - May the warm sun in the bright sky,
Welcomes your morning with a cheerful smile.
May the flying birds fluttering the wings,
Add colors to your day and joy of spring.
The evening dusk gives you peace of mind,
All the worries may you leave behind.
May the moon glittering in the night sky,
Gives your spirit a reason to fly high.

12 - The thing about good friends is that distance can separate them but it can’t erase the special thing that made them close to begin with. A connection of the soul. I hope you have a great day, my friend.


13 - Want to remember you today,
And, I wish you have an amazing day,
Coz it's a new day dear,
Wish you were near,
Have a lovely day ahead!

14 - God created mornings so that we can say how great the previous day has been and how wonderful the next 24 hours would be!


15 - Someday somehow whatever u prayed for will come true.
It may not be in the exact package u wanted
But it’ll b what God thinks is best for U.
Good Day!

16 - My love I miss you all day,
But at the start of this lovely day,
I am missing you more,
Just wanted to wish with a smile,
Have a lovely day my love,
All the way and while!


17 - In God’s eyes, love is never absent.
In God’s heart, forgiveness is never impossible.
In God’s embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!

18 - Hugs and kisses only for you,
To make your day so bright,
Coz things will be good today,
Everything will be alright,
Wish you have a lovely day my sweet pie!


19 - The first thing in my mind,
When I think about you,
It's you my love,
On this day so new,
I want to wish you too,
That you have an awesome day ahead,
That is lovely too!


20 - Prayer seeks for wisdom, not simply answers. It looks for courage, not simply help. It seeks for the gift of persistence, not only quick solutions. God bless you.

Good Bye :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder