Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

28 Temmuz 2017 Cuma

Romantic - Flirt Message & Quote For Her



1 - Forever is a long time, make sure you spend it with someone who makes you giggle…

2 - Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!

3 - "One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence."

4 - "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

5 - Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!

6 - I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.

7 - In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.

8 - "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

9 - Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning sweetheart, hope you have a wonderful day!

10 -  "Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."

11 - I might not be a perfect person, but that’s okay, because I found the perfect partner in you.

12 - "She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal."

13 - “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson

14 - "They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now."

15 - You always make me feel like I’m the best and luckiest guy in the world.

16 - "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."

17 - You will forever be my always. (One of our favorite simple, yet beautiful romantic quotes for her)

18 - "They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now."

19 - Never ever change because I love you just the way you are.

20 - "So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder