Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

30 Temmuz 2017 Pazar

Best WhatsApp Image Status

Hello friends today we will share the most beautiful whatsApp images states you hope you like.


The Unique Master Piece is Living . 


don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt to others .



If you are bad, than call me your dad.



I am me and I wo'nt cange for anyone .


There's only
1 Thing
2 do
3 words
4 you
I love You


I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night .


Learn to find joy in life - that's the best way to bring happines .


Good things come tho those who wait <3


If it stopped . 
would yo miss me?



i am so clever
that sometimes I dont understand a single word of what i am saying .





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder