Good Morning & Good Night Messages | Romantic Love Quote | Wishes

The most beautiful good morning and good night messages, love quote & romantic messages.

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

19 Temmuz 2017 Çarşamba

Best 15 Good Night Messages For Girl Friend


1 - There are millions of stars in the sky, But it love the ones in your eyes
     So i'll think about you when go to bed-Good Night !!

2 - I swear that I will spend every waking hour giving you more reasons to love me. I love you dearly. Sweet dreams.

3 - There is no ocean I would not cross to get to you if needed. Stay sweet and strong.



4 - Love conquers every hurdle. Don’t worry about today for it is done. Don’t fret about tomorrow because it is pre-destined. Hugs and kisses for a restful night.


5 - You are my sunshine, but for now, let the light the moon lull you to sleep so that you can be in my warm embrace.


6 - Put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right. It is a hug for you before you fall asleep. Good Night and happy dreams.

7 - I would never end the day without kissing you good night. Pleasant dreams for a wonderful woman – my woman.



8 -  I want to come back at my home every night because it is in your arms- GN!!

9 - I will never let you go. I will never let you down. You are my reason for being here. Sweetest dreams, my sweet.


10 - Never let your dream go bcz they are tiny seeds for which your beautiful tomorrow grows-Have a    

   good dreams Tonight.!!

11 - You are never out of my thoughts. I see your face in the clouds and in every flower. I smell your scent around me even when you are a hundred miles away. You are all that I dream of at night. Sleep peacefully, my darling.


12 - Moon can't shine at night just like i can't sleep without wishing you "Good Night"


13 - Sending an army of angels to guard you tonight, my sweet one. Have a restful night and pleasant dreams.



14 - Whenever I think of you, I can’t help but believe that there is a brighter tomorrow for us. Have faith in us, please. Dream of the good times we have shared.


15 - I don't hate people as i don't have time to love the people who love me like u- GN my love!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder